Do you take custom orders?
As the Cupcake of the Month Club has now grown to 700 customers, we no longer take special/custom orders and we no longer do weddings or special events. We are happy to offer referrals to other talented cake artists. Just email us at email@example.com for those referrals.
When does delivery happen?
Monthly cupcake delivery happens depending on where you live. We send out monthly emails with delivery dates, as well as post them here on the home page. We also announce them on our Instagram and Facebook pages. There are 16 delivery routes, and they are divided as follows:
• Pasco Rd 68 East - (north of Argent and east of rd 68)
• Pasco South - (south of Argent and east of Rd 100)
• Pasco West - (west of rd 68 and north of Argent, plus everything west of rd 100)
• Pasco North - (north of Burns Rd)
• Burbank - (Burbank is the community where we live and farm blueberries/apples ♥)
• Kennewick East - (everything east of Garfield, plus north of 19th, and neighborhoods along Canal Drive over to the Edison area )
• Central Kennewick - (west of Garfield and south of 19th, including Canyon Lakes)
• Kennewick West - (west of 395 and west of Edison)
• Kennewick South - (includes everyone who lives in the South Badger area: west of Leslie, south of Meadow Hills Dr all the way down to East Badger Rd and all the way west to the Dallas Rd area, also now includes neighborhoods along Ridgeline, and some neighborhoods along Steptoe)
• Business Route - (all business deliveries in Pasco, Kenn, & Rich)
• South Richland - (includes neighborhoods west of Steptoe south to Westcliff Heights)
• Keene - (neighborhoods along the Keene Corridor)
• North Richland - (includes everything north of I-182 and east of Queensgate)
• Horn Rapids - (all of the neighborhoods in the Horn Rapids community)
• West Richland - (from Queensgate west to Hwy 224)
• Benton City - (West of Hwy 224 to the Yakitat exit, and north along Hwy 225 in Benton City.)
What happens if I'm out of town during delivery?
In the monthly emails, there is important information about all of the details pertaining to delivery, including what options you have if you are out of town during delivery. Options are to switch to one of our other delivery days in the month, or double boxes the next month.
I would like more than two cupcakes a month, can I do that?
Absolutely! You can purchase additional cupcakes on a month by month basis if a flavor looks especially delicious to you. Extra cupcakes are $6 for two, and payment is due before delivery. If you would like a standing order of extra cupcakes each month so that everyone in the family gets a cupcake, then it is $6 per 2 cupcakes each month for the duration of the membership. For example, if you want 4 cupcakes every month of your 12 month membership, then you would be charged for the $85 membership plus $72 for the 12 months of extra cupcakes.
I don't live in your delivery area, do you ship cupcakes?
We do not offer shipping, so Cupcake of the Month Club members need to live within our delivery area of the Tri-Cities, WA. We deliver to Pasco (not north of Sagemoore), Kennewick (including Finley), Richland, West Richland, plus parts of Benton City and Burbank.
How will I know what time my cupcakes will be delivered?
Great Question! The day before delivery, and once our delivery schedule is finalized, we text each of our members an approximate delivery time. We give a 2 hour window of when to expect your delivery. We try very hard to stick to that schedule and deliver within that time frame, but sometimes our schedules get wonky and we may be running behind or ahead of schedule. We appreciate the patience and understanding of our customers when the schedule doesn't go exactly as planned.
During the cooler months, cupcakes can be left on the doorstep if no one is home, but during the hot summer months (or if your neighborhood has roaming dogs that will steal cupcakes off your doorstep... which has also happened!), we ask customers to leave a cooler with a ziploc of ice or frozen water bottle in it to keep cupcakes fresh. We will place the box of cupcakes in the cooler and they will be waiting for you when you arrive home.
How can I earn FREE cupcakes?
We love referrals and have a Referral Rewards Program which allows members to earn two FREE cupcakes when someone you refer joins the club. We will add the extras to your next delivery. Yay for FREE cupcakes!
Can I order other treats like pies and cookies to be delivered with my monthly cupcakes?
Unfortunately, the answer is no. This is a small business and we bake in our dedicated baking kitchen attached to our home. Marilyn bakes everything herself. She starts baking early and then once everything is baked, frosted, and packaged up, deliveries begin. Baking/Delivery days are a crazy, whirlwind process and there isn't any time to bake other treats on those days. All of our cupcakes are baked and delivered in the same day, so those cupcakes are as fresh as can be!
How will I know when my membership ends?
There are a few ways you can know your expiration date:
If you purchase the membership for yourself, then the invoice you pay online will have the membership dates on it. For example, a 6-Month membership would say Dec 2019-May 2020. Your final delivery would be in May of 2020.
When your expiration month arrives, the monthly email will have a ***BOLD NOTICE*** at the very top of the email. It will explain how to renew the membership if you would like to continue deliveries.
We keep a detailed record of every member and are always happy to answer questions. You can call, text, or email Marilyn at the info below:
Call or Text: 509-528-1116